Article: Former EXO member Tao loses contract termination lawsuit against SM
Source: News 1 via Naver
1. [+486, -6] Other than Hankyung, it seems all of the idols who left Korea for China lost their lawsuits..
2. [+319, -13] Who's this? Judging by his name, he's a dirty ch*nk~
3. [+377, -36] Can the media please stop calling him a former EXO member? He's too gross to be associated with the name...
4. [+271, -9] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+81, -3] I'm not an EXO fan anymore but I remember Tao being a rotten human being, Kris too
6. [+73, -1] EXO should've never added Chinese members to the group. Have any of them done anything right for the group other than bring down their image??? Please don't add Chinese members in the future
7. [+63, -0] They'll sell their shame after being blinded by greed...
8. [+51, -0] This ba$tard... he knew how hard of a time the members and fans were going through but still didn't even bother to stand at the 'Exoltuion' concert and for someone who claimed to be sick during the 'Call Me Baby' promos, he was out fooling around. These ba$tards made me feel a type of anger that I never thought I'd have to feel in my life. Disgusting.
1. [+68, -2] Did he think he'd actually win? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+43, -4] This is justice
3. [+31, -0] Funny how no matter how hard he tries to escape SM, his contract is still active ㅋㅋ
4. [+3, -0] So what happens to him now?? I saw his recent pictures and he looks like a total ajusshi now...
5. [+3, -1] Makes me find Lay all the more amazing... he's still the only one left