Loco says Whasa is his ideal type



Article: Loco "Mamamoo Whasa is my ideal type... I'm drawn to her western looks"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,069, -21] Loco really likes Whasa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ well I like both

2. [+560, -13] I wish the two would do a duet and shoot a MV together ㅠㅠ

3. [+512, -22] Now that I'm older, I'm also drawn to women who have a charm of their own

4. [+335, -35] They match well~~~♥

5. [+115, -6] Whasa's type of face is really popular in western countries. She has an Asian face with a glamorous body, super sexy

6. [+97, -0] Loco mentions Whasa so much on TV ㅋㅋㅋ even said he wanted to sing with her once

7. [+108, -9] Nono, Whasa's an Asian type beauty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wouldn't say she looks western at all. She has such a Mulan charm to her.

8. [+90, -6] Looks like he likes her western type body

9. [+82, -5] Whasa's body is definitely not Asian, she has a total western cola bottle body

-